Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Menergy is a company in Africa with its head Office in Ghana seeking for qualified applicants for a full-time Industrial Maintenance Mechanic position. The position is located in Takoradi Ghana.
The applicant must have the Skills/Qualifications in the following: Equipment Maintenance, Technical Understanding, Technical Zeal, Deals with Uncertainty, Basic Safety, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Flexibility, Supervision, Job Knowledge and Productivity.
Maintain efficiency and quality by ensuring efficient operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
– Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by effecting preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
– Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; checking for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
– Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
– Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
– Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
– Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
– Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
– Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
– Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
– Provides mechanical maintenance information
– Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
– Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
– Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
– Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Educational Qualification required:
– A degree in Mechanical Engineering
– A minimum of 5 years of practical experience.
– Ability to work with minimal supervision
Kindly send your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org