Q.H.S.E : Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Policy :
Menergy International is committed to protecting the environment and will conduct all operations in a responsible manner in compliance with applicable environmental laws and regulations. Menergy international is dedicated to improve our operations to minimize environmental impact and for the prevention of pollution. Menergy International actively encourages care and regard for the environment among employees and in the community.
It is Menergy international’s policy to act positively to prevent injury, ill health, damage, and loss arising from its operations, and to comply with safety and health measures required by law. Menergy International believes that all work related injuries, illnesses, and property losses are preventable, and that safety is good business. The most important factor in the undertaking of anyone’s job is the prevention of injury or ill health to any employee. Menergy International considers safety to be its number one priority.
Menergy International’s objectives in the fulfilment of this policy are:
- To foster environmental awareness and responsibility in employees, customers, contractors, and supplies
- To manage waste utilizing waste minimization methods
- To promote conservation and the use of environmentally sensitive products
- To train employees to conserve resources, minimize wastes, and work efficiently and safely with respect to environmental management system to identify opportunities for improvement
- To maintain procedures and methods for emergency response in regards to environmental protection
- To maintain procedures and methods which aim to reduce the risk of accidental spills, emissions and discharges
- To be an industry leader in occupational health and safety.
- To give occupational health and safety considerations equal to quality, morale, cost and production.
- That no work starts without confirmation that essential safety system are in place, and that safety would be compromised, operations are to be suspended.
- That no unsafe acts are acceptable within the work of any Menergy International employee or other person working on any worksite, facility or rig.
- To provide appropriate levels of health care and rehabilitation for all personnel.
- To audit and continually improve occupational health and safety procedures.
- To have all personnel recognize their responsibility to identify and eliminate hazards, control risk, and to prevent injury to themselves and others.
- To promote a proactive approach to health and safety, and encourage all personnel to participate actively in the development of its occupational health safety programs.
- That third party personnel clearly understand and adhere to Menergy International’s occupation health and safety policy and standards, and where necessary, assist in achieving this.
- To provide leadership and training for all employees in the following of safe operating procedures and in development safe work attitudes.
It is recognized that to achieve the goal of operating environmentally sound involves all employees working together. Each employee has the responsibility to conduct activities with the protection of the environment as a priority. Menergy International’s environmental policy is not only procedures to follow, but also a “safe of mind” in the work environment.
The responsibility for the implementation of this policy rests with the Executives, Managers and Supervisors of Menergy International. All personnel working on any Menergy International worksite must assist the Company and its employees to achieve these goals.